Asset Management allows tracking of all resources within the company,
risk assessments can be recorded and workflow triggers can be set
up to monitor safety checks. New legislation under the Health and
Safety Act holds company directors accountable for employee’s
safety in the work place, and our Asset Management minimizes exposure.
Asset intensive industries are those who depend on the productivity
and reliability of high-value and complex assets for their success.
Often, there is a heavy Health, Environmental and Safety component
to the business. You have a number of choices for enterprise asset
management, but eTRIM plus also delivers
a world class maintenance, repair & overhaul solution and the
flexibility to include elements of enterprise resource planning,
so that asset management can be a key component of the business
Key Features Include:
- Company vehicle records
- Company equipment records
- Vehicle and equipment valuation
- Maintenance and replacement reminders
- Operational costing
- Risk assessment associated with equipment or location
- Encompasses engineering, maintenance, purchasing and equipment
- Extends the solution to contractors involved in engineering,
maintenance or lifecycle extension projects.
- Includes project management for greenfield asset development,
plant shut downs, modification projects and even to manage the
entire asset lifecycle.